Monday, November 10, 2008






I took these photos last week. I love yellow it is my second favorite color. My first is red.




This is a little carriage house. It sits beside a huge Victorian here in town. Sadly, the Victorian was bought by some people who have let it go to ruin. A few years ago it was one of the prettiest houses in town.



I found these trees down the street from me. I had a lot of fun taking these photos. I tried to capture some falling leaves but wasn't able to..Maybe next time.



Red berry bush..How lovely to me. I would love to have Holly bushes planted all around my house because they are green all year round and have beautiful red berries in the Winter.
I wanted to lay on the ground and take photos of this tree from that position but changed my mind..LoL I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get up.



God will lead us to the dead end, because all we can do then, is look up.



I found this quote written on a paper I had tucked into one of my books.


And found another book with these quotes in them:


When God brings you through your trials you shall have a story to tell.


For everyone that asks receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened.
Luke 11:10


But without FAITH it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
Hebrews 11:6


My operation is set for December 12. I have to be there at 6:00 a.m.

December 3 I have to go and get pre-operation tests and speak to the doctor.


I feel like everywhere I have been turning lately I have been finding scriptures and words of comfort. They are like a warm blanket wrapped around my shoulders. Thank you all for your prayers. Sending you hope tonight...


xoxo Nita




Tonight's song, New Soul ..
1st video, 1st clip

love this song..




4 comments:

Annette said...

Good morning sweet friend~
you took some awesome pictures, I like the berry bushes too, you can watch the little birdies eat the berries. you wrote about all finding words of comfort and scriptures..I do believe God intended for you to find these comfort words to read, I believe he allows things like this to happen, I truly do. I'm going to miss you when your in the hospital, no lovely blog to read, not unless you take a lap top along =) but PLEASE e~mail me your address, in the mean time I'm going to keep enjoying you and continue to pray. Love ya bunches
HUG, HUG, KISS, KISS
Annette

Anonymous said...

What a lovely array of photos, colors and contrasts!

Have a nice day.

~~Lorri
xoxo

Donna said...

Look at those Leaves!!! ure Yellow!! Sweet post!!hughugs

Robin said...

The photos are beautiful! And so happy you are finding words of comfort here and there....I wonder who is directing these little messages into your path? :-)
Have a terrific day Nita!