Saturday, November 15, 2008

There are things I never write about about. I might someday but not now. I believe that each person has parts of their lives where they struggle. A private hell. A thorn in their side.

How do you deal with it? I deal with it by praying and praying. I just put it in God's Hands, and when I can't take things anymore I go for a ride, or ride my exercise bike. I work on things.

I worked on the house some more today. I drew some plans on how I want to take 2 of my old dressers and use them to store my art supplies. I am going to paint the dressers and put some pretty shelf paper in the bottom of each drawer and then put my stuff in them.

I cleaned out the utility room late last night. I organized the shelves and it looks a lot better. I am going to work on one room everyday until I get it done the way I want it.

I may have to visit you guys tomorrow night and Monday night because that is how much work I am getting done.

Sending everyone love, Nita

5 comments:

Annette said...

Nita dear friend, you are sooooo right about praying & praying and putting in Gods gentle hands and that's just what I've done and him & I did do ALLOT of talking and crying, so we now know where things stand.I'd love to blog about somethings but I just cant...brings back some HORRIBLE memories, and I know God wouldn't want me to relive that apart of my life. I so bad wish we didnt live so far apart, I could use your soft shoulders, and listen to your sweet voice, just like I'm sure you could mine, we think so much alike. I love you and keep doing things that make you feel good about yourself, and when your done at your place, you can always come to Calif. and help me with mine.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Annette

Donna said...

You make me feel Lazy!!hahaaa...I Really need to get in gear around here!! Hugging you today sweetie!!hughugs

whitey said...

as my Grandma told me "Idle hands are the devils work shop!"
not unless it was cuz I was driving her crazy and she wanted my hands busy, but she did teach me how to crochet. Another great post. PS. puppies are adorable

Amy said...

Nita my friend,
I am picturing your dressers with the nice drawer linings and supplies all organized. It looks great from where I am.
Go Girl!!
Amy

Robin said...

I love the idea! I did the same thing! I had to give up my crafting area in my last house so I painted an old dresser and stored all my art supplies in it! I loved how it turned out. NOw I have a better crafting area and the dresser is a sideboard in my dinning room!